Hotel on Bourke Street Melbourne
Alto Hotel on Bourke is located in the heart of Melbourne's central business district, and is close to most of the cities major attractions, and entertainment areas. So whether you are here in Melbourne for business or for a great time, everything is right at your fingertips.
636 Bourke Street, Melbourne
Phone: +61 3 8608 5500
Easy Walk from Alto Hotel on Bourke Street, Melbourne
- Marvel Stadium & Docklands
- Southern Cross Station
- Airport Express Shuttle Terminal, (Skybus - Melbourne & Sita - Avalon)
- 120+ brands at Spencer Street Fashion Station plus Direct Factory Outlets (DFO)
- Melbourne Stock Exchange & Business District
- 100s of Shops, Cafes and Restaurants
- Hardware lane dining precinct
Pleasant Walk from Bourke Street, Melbourne
- Crown Casino, Southbank and Eureka Observation Tower
- Bourke Street Mall (Myer, David Jones & GPO)
- Lanes, Arcades & Hidden Secrets
- Melbourne Aquarium
- Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre - MCEC website
- Queen Victoria Market
- Federation Square
- Taxi at the door or taxi rank - 20m
- Southern Cross Station - Suburban, Regional & Interstate Trains - 90m - Myki visitor pack tram & train travel card available from hotel reception.
- Airport Bus Terminal - 90m
- City Circle Tram 300m
- Tourist Shuttle 300m
- Limousine service at the door - Eco Limo
Getting here by car or from Melbourne's Airports
Car - Parking
On arrival park in the "P zone" opposite the hotel entrance for up to 5 minutes and see reception for directions. From Spencer Street enter Bourke Street, Alto is on the left, approx 90 meters from Spencer Street. Note: No right turn from Spencer Street Monday to Friday 7:00am-9:30am & 4pm - 6:30pm
Melbourne - Tullamarine Airport
Tullamarine Airport is Melbourne's main international and domestic airport. Getting from Tullamarine to Alto Hotel on Bourke could not be easier;
Simply catch taxi directly outside the airport arrival lounge, for approximately $55.
Allow approximately 25-35 minutes.
Skybus, Melbourne's Airport Express Bus, brings you to and from the airport every 10 to 15 minutes. Once you've arrived at Melbourne city centre terminal (Southern Cross Station), you can walk approximately 90 meters from the terminal along Bourke Street to Alto Hotel. For schedule and price see the Skybus website.
Arrive in style. We can arrange to have your personal chauffeur meet you at the luggage carousel and whisk you directly to Alto Hotel on Bourke. Choose from 4 seat limousines for just a few dollars more than a taxi. For a smaller footprint ask for the Eco Limousine, a luxury hybrid electric/ petrol Lexus. Advance bookings required. Please ask one of our guest service staff when making your reservation.
Avalon Airport is Melbourne's secondary airport. Options include shuttle bus, taxi & limousine. Avalon Airport is approximately 65 kilometres from Melbourne's CBD.
Simply catch taxi directly outside the Avalon airport arrival lounge, for approximately $105 Avalon to city.
Sunbus operate a shuttle service between Avalon and Southern Cross Station. Once you've arrived at Melbourne city centre terminal, you can walk approximatley 90 meters to Alto Hotel. For schedule and price, see the Sunbus website.
A personal chauffeur can be arranged to meet you on arrival or take you in comfort for your outbound flight. Hybrid limousine available. Price and bookings on available on enquiry.