Alto Hotel Melbourne CBD Hotel - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions For Guest Registration
- No parties policy.
- The number of guests gathered in the apartment overnight (ie after 10pm until 9am must not exceed the number of persons booked).
- Any persons exceeding this number will be considered as trespassers.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum level at all times.
- If any noise complaints are received from the neighbouring residents you will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Your accommodation tariff will not be refunded, security deposit may not be refunded.
- The registered guest will be held financially responsible for any loss or damage caused during his/her stay.
Credit Card BELONGING TO THE RESERVATION HOLDER MUST be presented for authorisation on arrival. Credit Card holder must be the registered guest. A pre-authorisation of $50 minimum plus outstanding accommodation charges, will be processed on the credit card at check-in. Pre-authorisations amounts are set aside by the credit card company for up to 14 days and will temporarily affect your available funds balance or spending limit.
Refund of the security bond is subject to inspection of the apartment upon departure or upon the return of all keys. The guest will automatically forfeit the bond if:
- Any item is removed from the premises.
- There is any damage caused to Alto Hotel property by the guest or anyone invited to the property by the guest. This includes all items and structures inside the apartment all external and communal areas on Alto Hotel property.
- The guest breaches the above
- You (our guest) agree that you will pay us (the Operator) the room rate for each day of your stay and any additional charges up until the time you advise that you have departed from our rooms.
- You agree that any charge for services to you, not billed at the time of your departure, may be added to your account for settlement as arranged or may be charged to the same credit card used to pay the account at the time of departure or to the credit card used to guarantee payment of your account.
- You agree that checkout time is 10.00 am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
- You agree departure after that time may incur additional room charges.
- You agree that we may apply a charge if your check-in time requires us to keep the room empty on the previous day.
- You agree to pay interim accounts when presented even though you may not have departed from our rooms.
- You agree to advise us of any change in the number of persons using the room and agree to pay any additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of registration.
- You agree you are and remain personally liable to pay the total amount due on departure unless prior settlement arrangements have been accepted by us. If the settlement arrangements have not been met within 30 days of departure you agree to pay the total amount due on receipt of our invoice.
- You agree to pay us for any loss or damage to the room or equipment in the room during period of use.
- You agree to return the key and/or security card for the room at the time of your departure and agree to pay a charge for the replacement of keys you lose or fail to return same.
- You agree any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the rooms, grounds or car-park remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
- You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any damage or loss to your goods or valuables, regardless of how or where the loss or damage occurred.
- You agree that regardless of your length of stay there is no tenancy or other rights created under any Landlord or Tenant laws and there are no such laws that apply to your stay. We grant you a licence to stay in our rooms and you agree that we may terminate the licence at any time without giving you a reason.
- You agree to receive commercial electronic messages from us in the future unless you advise us otherwise in writing.